Atom

Saturday, July 13, 2013

130714 I Believe a pray , I Believe ALLAH

Welcome back my diary...
 i don't know how to start my post this time, I just wanted to share an event that happened today, I do not know the law in Islam that things like this are told, hope this is okay and continues like this forever, ya ALLAH protect arrogant servant of nature and fun ... ameen.

because I was so happy when I wanted something that could happen. like today my one desire I prayed every prayer after prayer case today, although this may be a small part of my prayers but it is providing an invaluable satisfaction when this occurs. create confidence and my faith in GOD is not indisputable. it felt like crying and embarrassed when ALLAH, Most Gracious, give me happiness dihidupku while devotions, my duty as a servant still not done correctly. even not enough gratitude to ALLAH ALMIGHTY GREAT AND NOBLE. I promise to do my duty as a Muslim better ....
ALLAH protect this slave of temptation and the nature of the accursed Satan

Because I do not know the law if a prayer is answered notified to the other whether including the nature ria,arrogant or not. something that happened in my life this is part of my prayer "bestow YOUR sustenance yaa ALLAH". 

when i think it just say UBELIVABLE, they came, came, come and come as i pray all the time

syukur alhamdulillah
ALLAHU AKBAR...


my post at this 

No comments:

Post a Comment