Atom

Sunday, June 9, 2013

2013/6/5/ World from Mirror



its bout my weekend with my beloved sistersssss @ TRANS STUDIO an amazing land
recommended for weekend and refreshing.Everything will forgotten, you can beat your problem for awhile here but make ur voice all out  . surely that MAKE your DAY !!!










 my beatifull sister with smile and weird fringe :D

 How cute she is, isn't she ?






 
 my truly and the best young sister I ever have, so lucky to hold her as my sister.... THANKS GOD.  someone who really care of me and she gonna do everything to  make me happy.......... :)











You must try this, THE EXTREME ONE but can make you cry on the top like my cousin. ....hahaha
and tips for you never open your mouth on the top coz make ur spittle come off... :D

 dont you think she had two heads ????






































































1 comment: